The Wii gets a BIG yes from me. It's a particularly good console if you are
NOT a big gamer, as the games are actually enjoyable,  and once you buy most
of the game titles, that's it. No online subscriptions to buy. I'm not  a
big "gotta beat the 8 year old in Slovenia" guy. I like to just  turn on,
get my kung-fu-beat-em-up on, and get back to my life. The Wii controller
encourages getting up off the couch, the game graphics are nice, and above
all, having a Wii in your living room just LOOKS nice. Plus I think the
price went down. PS3 and Xbox 360 are for people who take gaming VERY
seriously. I think you'll enjoy the Wii. Try it out at a GameStop  or
something first. See if you like the controller.

Daryle