Blade 2 is cheesy? More cheese please.

I know Snipes legal troubles and onset behavior are the main reasons
he won't get to play the role again but I hate the Hollywood trend of
casting for "young and hot."

If it was a perfect world I'd cast Michael Jai White. I imagine he's
too old for Hollywood and not bankable enough but he has the perfect
skillset to play Blade.

I don't know if I would do a complete reboot but they may have
painted themselves in a corner after the last movie. Maybe they need
to have him face a non-vampiric big bad to shake things up.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly
Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Blade Remade?
> Franchise reboot may be in the works.
> by IGN Staff
> http://movies.ign.com/articles/830/830575p1.html
> October 26, 2007 - Could there be a new, reworked version of
Marvel's