hi Martin

I was getting ready to order a radiation safe head set and I found a
Radiation Frequency Safe Pocket Shield and a Radiation Frequency Safe
Belt Clip Shield

I'm sure there are other brands, but these are the ones I found:
Radiation Frequency Safe Pocket Shield
http://www.rfsafe.com/product-2.html

 Radiation Frequency Safe Belt Clip Shield
http://www.rfsafe.com/abelt_shield.htm

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Again, stunned at being in any decent health, knowing this. And
really scary- I considered wearing it on a lanyard around my neck,
waaaaaaaaaaay too close to my heart for comfort. 8-O

> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
4. Try to avoid keeping your cell phone in your pocket or on your hip
>  > all day. The hip is responsible for producing 80% of the red blood
>  > cells in
>  > the body and that area is especially vulnerable to EMR damage.
> Martin wrote:
> >
> > I've always worn my cell on my left hip, since I'm left-handed.
Wonder
> > if I should ask my doctor about this when I see him on the 1st.
> >
> > "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> >
> > > wrote: From what I've
> > read it does not start affecting you with tumors until
> > you have used them excessively for 10 years straight holding the phone
> > on the same side of your face. Even then, your likelihood tumors
> > increases, significantly. It does not mean you will definitely get a
> > tumor.
> >
> > Martin wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually, I haven't noticed *any* ill effects. I'm healthier
than I've
> > > ever been.
> > >
> > > Reece Jennings
> > > had a tumor removed from my left jaw back in '04.
> > > Benign.
> > > I used to keep my cellphone under my left uniform shirt epaulet (sp)
> > > when I
> > > was a
> > > Law Enforcement Officer. I mean a cop.
> > >
> > > I don't do that anymore. But I DO still keep it on my belt.
> > >
> > > Maurice Jennings
> > > Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
> > > KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
> > > Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation =>
> > > http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
> > > >

> > > _____
> > >
> > > From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

Initiative

> [...]
> > > especially
> > > if you are sensitive or prone to debilitating symptoms:
> > >
> > > 1. Minimize your use of the computer, and make sure it has
hard-wired
> > > Internet access - not wireless. Avoid using, or being exposed to,
> > cell or
> > > cordless telephones, as much as you can. (The base of cordless
phones
> > > emits
> > > high levels of EMR - even when no one is making a call.) As a safer
> > > alternative, use corded landline telephones.
> > >
> > > 2. Minimize or eliminate intake of caffeine and alcoholic beverages,
> > > especially hard liquor. A glass of wine once in a while may be fine,
> > > preferably low or no sulfite added varieties.
> > >
> > > 3. Try to stay out of areas with bright, artificial lights. Use
subdued
> > > light or candle light as much as possible. When you retire at night,
> > > try to
> > > sleep in the dark as much as possible.
> > >
> > > 4. Try also to stay out of the sun and if you must travel outside,
> > > carry a small umbrella or wear a hat for protection.
> > >
> > > 5. Avoid listening to loud music or loud noises. Mellow music
will be
> > > good -- any music that will bring a sense of quiet peace will be
> > helpful.
> > > Taking some daily, personal silence time is also highly recommended.
> > >
> > > 6. Stay out of areas where there is WiFi or other wireless
signaling.
> > > Those information carrying radio waves will trigger a response.
> > >
> > > 7. Eat a diet of primarily fresh, organic fruits and vegetables. For
> > > the time being, eat less fish to stop heavy metal buildup in your
> > system.
> > > The main source of heavy metals is ingestion of fish, poultry and
> > > meats...as
> > > well as tap water. Move to bottled and/or carbon filtered water
is you
> > > have
> > > not done so already. Also, drink from glass containers as much as
> > possible
> > > instead of plastic. If you eat grains, make sure they are
unprocessed,
> > > whole
> > > grains in their most natural, nutritious form (not white and not
> > > instant).
> > >
> > > 8. Try to take a couple of brisk walks every day, but do not
work out
> > > or strain your system in any way. The walks are to move your
> > > metabolism, not
> > > to train. Walk, and surround yourself, in nature, when possible.
> > >
> > > 9. For the short term, avoid wearing any chemical-additive
makeup and
> > > avoid using any type of perfume or hair spray. Use a bland soap. If
> > > possible, take cool or lukewarm showers or baths instead of hot
> > showers or
> > > baths.
> > >
> > > 10. Consult a clinician with experience in addressing
electromagnetic