Nah. I¹m gonna pass on Beowulf. I feel like, either do a live action movie
with big name stars, or do an animated feature. It worked at first because
they were using big name actors to  get  people in to see animated features.
But now people already know what to expect so  they come. If I wanna see a
movie with Angelina Jolie in it,  I wanna see Angelina Jolie. Not a
rendition, not an interpretation...I wanna see HER. Otherwise give the gig
to Cree Summer. It¹s time for one of these CGI or animated movies to  star
Cree Summer.