Put me down for the first night. I will watch. They have exactly 15 minutes
to get me to put the remote down, though. I am allergic to all things OZ
related. (grew up watching "The Wiz" every year about this time) but for
"Glitch"? I'm in. SFC will find a way to take a great idea and make it
horrible, though. I just know it.