If he is reading this, he needs to know the truth. The thing about Christian
Slater is that his best roles are when he¹s doing that Jack Nicholson
impression. ³Heathers² works because Jack himself is too old to have played
the part. So I don¹t know how good an actor Christian actually IS, but he
does have a Star Trek movie to his credit, so having him in this movie
couldn¹t be any worse than the rest of the folks cast so far.