Yeah Common is doing some good stuff. He is playing another assassin in
WANTED with Angie Jolie so Green Lantern should be a good role for him to
do.
But the movie needs to a really good Super Villian to make it complete. I'm
not familure enough with JLA to know who that could be. I never read the
book
but saw the cartoon and I just remember then fighting the Legion of Doom.