You have to look at the demographics of the channel. Sci-fi is about 65%
male audience. The WWE/ECW brand is very big in that market so anything
attached to that will rate high  with that audience. Sci-Fi does well with
only a few of it's original programming and the re-runs that it shows. But
overall the channel is pretty weak in terms of it's content offerings.

On Dec 3, 2007 7:15 PM, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor) <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just read AGAIN, that Ghost Hunters & Wrestling were the top two shows
> on scifi for the week of 11/12/07 -- 11/18/07.  I am constantly reading
> that Ghost Hunters & Wrestling continue to be the top shows on the SciFi
> Channel.  That just turns my stomach.  How can non-science fiction
> programming be the top shows on that channel.  I always wonder why scifi
> has not done programming similar to some of the things that SPIKE, G4,
> or the Disney Toon or the Caartoon Network have done with the genre.  Is
> Ani-monday doing good? Did Spike gaming awards do well?

Blogs:

The Greasy Guide
http://greasyguide.com
Your Online Destination for Urban Information

Coming Soon
Street Sweet NYC
http://www.streetsweetnyc.com
Get your fix on cupcake bliss.