Did didn't show who did the deed you reference below. Just some figure running
away...

From: "B. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Peter Petrelli and Mohinder are still dumb as rocks. I liked the
resolution to the Hiro and Adam storyline. Why did the sister with the
Taskmaster like powers turn into a punk?

We were having a bit of an ice storm during the finale so my DirecTv
signal flickered off a couple a times at the end of the episode.

Was Noah aka Horn Rimmed Glasses Dad the one to pull the trigger on
Nathan Petrelli?

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey