From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2007 1:07 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Avatar: Black Sun

(making Sign of the Cross in direction of C_____t)

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote: Actually, since I have internet, phone, and cable through them, my
Comcast
bill is lower
than just my phone bill was with AT&T/SBC. That's why I kept them after the
$99.00 special
was over.

Knave!
:o)

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/> mesavers.com/>

_____

Then you are insufferably rich and don't miss the cash they syphon off
you...(just my opinion)
Signed
Extremely Cash Deficient Individual

Reece Jennings <mcjennings124@ <mailto:mcjennings124%40yahoo.com> yahoo.com>
wrote:
I love Comcast. Bring it on!

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyho
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com> mesavers.com>
mesavers.com
<http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyho <http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>