Michael Keaton hands down...His perfomance surprised me when I first saw him..
I would suppose the scripts had a lot to do with the other movie Batmen because
they were all portrayed by some very competent actors...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    That's Hard, while I thought it was a bizarre casting decision, I ended
up really liking Keaton. I'm the biggest Christian Bale fan, but I hate
the goofy voice change he does when he has the tights on. I guess its
both of them

Martin wrote:

> Okay, then allow me to toss in more.
>
> Who's your favorite Batman?
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote: I love pointless
> nerd frippery :)
>
> Justin Mohareb wrote:
> >
> > This is exactly the sort of pointless nerd frippery I expect from the
> > Sciffy channel. Or possibly my own blog.
> >
> > Mark Hammil's was totally awesome, though.
> >
> > JJ Mohareb
> >
> > On Dec 10, 2007 3:12 AM, Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>
> > <mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com>> wrote:
> > > I saw this poll on Scifi. I wanted to know what you guys thought.
> > >
> > > With Batman Returns about to premier, i wanted to know, Who is Your
> > > Favorite Joker?
> > >
> > > The Original - Cesar Romero
> > > Jack Nicholson
> > > The Cartoon Joker - Mark Hamil
> > > The New Joker - Heath Ledger
> >
> > --
> > Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
> > http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com
> <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com>
> <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com
> <http://thebitterguy.livejournal.com>>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will
> get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man
> Without A Country"

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie