Don't forget Emperor Cartaggia. Knew what he was doing, and probably got his
jollies from it.

"B. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Babylon 5 had some great
villains. Bester and Londo were well
developed and you understood why they committed the acts they did but
they were no less villainous. Mr. Morden on the other hand was about
as close to pure evil as they come.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bosco, you left out John "It's not my g*dd*mn planet, monkey-boy!"
Big Booty.

> Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: There's so many good
villains to choose from. I'm a villain lover
> actually.
>
> In no particular order here's some faves off the top of my head.
> Darth Vader, Baron Harkonnen, The Reavers from Firefly/Serenity, Dr.
> John Whorfin, Spike, and The Others on Lost.
>
> Do Q and Hal count as villains? I count them as such I suppose.
>
> Bosco
> --- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > One of my favorite villians is Ra's Al Ghul from Batman. He seems
> > to be
> > one of the more fleshed out villains. I love his back flash
> > stories and
> > how they reveal his motivations. his relationship with Batman is
> >
> > never Black and White.
> >
> > Mike Street wrote:
> > >
> > > I like well developed villains. I think Magneto is excellent
> > cause he
> > > has a
> > > clear cut purpose, a past, and goal with what he's trying to do.
> > Or the
> > > Joker cause he's nut's and can't tell right from wrong anymore.
> > do think
> > > the good guys are to GOOD. I always wanted the Legion of Doom to
> > kick the
> > > good guys ass once and a while..just for a reality check. My
> > favorite was
> > > when Batman got his ass kicked and was out and the Azreal came
in
> > to take
> > > his place and was kicking everyone ass. Them stupid Batman comes
> > back to
> > > kick his ass. I was like this is bull shit. I personally like
the
> > eviler
> > > Batman and was hoping that Bruce Wane would retire for good.

> I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
> I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.
>
> You know these things that happen,
> That's just the way it's supposed to be.
> And I can't help but wonder,
> Don't ya know it coulda been me.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and
>

> "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels
will get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A
Man Without A Country"