yeah, they drove me up the wall. Reminds me of all the cartoons that have to
create kiddie versions of popular characters...

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
"Baby Borg"

(heads exploding around the world at the concept...)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
the low point for me was the introduction of Hugh in TNG. The Borg that Geordi
adopted, which developed full human emotions after being cut off from the
Collective. That character destroyed the whole concept of the Borg. Then came
Seven of Nine, the Baby Borg, the Queen--aagh!!

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"

> I totally agree. . That first episode was fantastic and I liked first
> contact, but there after I became less enamored with them
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > The Borg started out scary, then were weakened in my opinion. When they
> > were a
> mass intelligence with no individual leader, they were fearsome. When they
> brought in the Queen, with her posing and posturing, I lost interest. I also
> hated the way they were so weakened. some of the holes in their systems were
> stupid: the Borg only care about an active threat, so you can beam aboard any
> given Cube and chill out as long as you don't break anything? You can
> penetrate
> their "electromagnetic shields" with a shuttle or transporter beam? In the
> midst
> of a huge battle, Data put them to sleep???? give me a break!!

> > From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
>

> >> What about the Borg? are they two one dimensional? When they first
> >> came out, they blew me away. What about Agent Smith on the Matrix

> >> Yahoo! Groups Links

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: