no, a couple of mine were simple short responses to e-mail that had been posted
by others, contained no profanity or anything, but just sat there...

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Not that I know of. Maybe it's because I'm black. LOLLOL!!!
No paranoia here! Maybe it because KEITH is black, so they're assuming I am
because I like him!

But I like you, too, Tracey. Maybe it's our choice(s) of words and/or
topics...?

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com