car all but rusted out from under me!

From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I get along fine in the winter...One rule of thumb...When it gets cold, Chicago
becomes an indoor town. Plenty to do inside and you learn the value of public
transportation (for now, that is)...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: great! reminds me of my feelings when i left Texas for
Illinois. It was 108 degrees when I left Texas, only 83 when I got to O'Hare
Airport. I reveled in the cool weather, the change in color of the leaves. When
it snowed on Thanksgiving Day--Thanksgiving!--i called everyone back home in
Fort Worth to tell them how beautiful it was. I got into making snowmen,
tramping through the winter wonderland of the woods, having snowball fights.
But by Christmas, I was sick as hell of slipping and sliding, of my car
spinning out around corners, of my skin freezing soon as it was exposed to the
air. Worst of all: the beautiful snow turning to dark-as-mud slush soon as it
started melting, people tracking it inside, pushing the mess to the side of the
road and their walks. Yuck!

The one good thing I can say about Chicago winter? It was so freakin' cold, I
never caught a cold!

From: "Reece Jennings" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Dear Diary

AUG 12 Moved to our new home in Connecticut. It is so beautiful here.
The forests and valleys are gorgeous. Can hardly wait to see them covered in
snow. I love it here.

Oct 14 Connecticut is the most beautiful place on earth.The leaves have
turned all colors and shades of orange and red. Went for a ride through the
valleys and saw some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they are the most
wonderful animal on earth. This must be paradise. I love it here.

NOV 11 Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to
kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love Connecticut.

DEC 2 It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with
white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off
the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won), and
when the snow-plow came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a
beautiful place. I love Connecticut.

DEC 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snow-plow did his trick
again to the driveway. I still love it here.

DEC 19 More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to
work. I am exausted from shoveling. Damned snow plow.

DEC 22 More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my
hands from shoveling. I think the snow-plow hides around the curve and waits
until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole!

DEC 25 Merry Christmas. More friggin' snow. If I ever get my hands on the
son-of-a-bitch that drives that snow-plow, I swear, I'll kill the bastard.
Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the ice.

DEC 27 More white shit last night. Been inside for 3 days except for
shoveling out the driveway after that prick with the snow-plow comes by.
Can't go anywhere. Cars stuck in a mountain of white shit. The weatherman
says to expect another 10" tonight. Do you know how many shovelfuls of snow
10" is?

DEC 28 The weatherman was wrong. We got 34" of that f**king white shit
this time. At this rate it won't melt till next October. The snow-plow got
stuck up the road and that bastard came to the door asking to borrow my
shovel. I beat the shit out of him with it.

JAN 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get some
food and on the way back a damned deer ran out in front of my car and I hit
it. Did about $3000 worth of damage. Those beasts should be killed or
something. Wished the hunters had killed them all last November.

May 3 Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is
rusting out from all the fucking salt they put on the roads?

MAY 10 Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind
would ever live in that God-forsaken state of Connecticut.

Maurice Jennings
Have you or someone you know been threatened with foreclosure?
KEEP your home and Stop Foreclosure in its Tracks!
Get a Free, No Obligation Evaluation => http://www.legacyhomesavers.com
<http://www.legacyhomesavers.com/>

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll only
say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might say
something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t want to
get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: