From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Astromancer
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 2:13 AM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Speaking of Will Smith

Maurice, Martin? I'm afraid...

Meta <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:hettrek%40yahoo.com> com> wrote: We certainly
are, Tracey. Just ask my husband.:-)

Meta

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"tdemorsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Smart man. I think that trumps a Baltimore woman. Of course, you
> guys all know from experience with me that we Philly women are as meek
> as church mice...right, Right, RIGHT?!?!?!?
>
> :)
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"James A. Landrith, Jr."
> <james@> wrote:
> >
> > Bronx woman.
> >
> > (James sits in corner, quietly minding Ps and Qs for 14 years and
> counting)
> >
> > ___
> > Sent with SnapperMail
> > www.snappermail.com

"Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I'll
only say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you
might say something that interests the Community, and you really, really
don't want to get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W.
Badie