From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 1:23 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Speaking of Will Smith

(quietly expanding shrine to all women of the City of Brotherly Love...)

tdemorsella <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:tdlists%40multiculturaladvantage.com> aladvantage.com> wrote: Smart
man. I think that trumps a Baltimore woman. Of course, you
guys all know from experience with me that we Philly women are as meek
as church mice...right, Right, RIGHT?!?!?!?

:)

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:scifinoir2%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
"James A. Landrith, Jr."
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bronx woman.
>
> (James sits in corner, quietly minding Ps and Qs for 14 years and
counting)

> ___
> Sent with SnapperMail
> www.snappermail.com

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"