How did John end up being able to walk without a cane? Did his former love
finally get with the evil senator?  Was there an ending to the series, or is it
just to be cancelled with no resolution?

From: "tdemorsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
I really liked it until the last season. They got rid of the
preacher, the black buddy and the sheriff. They made his relationship
with his son sappy and the darkness was reduced.

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> if i have anything to look forward to, it's that I only watched the
first season of both "the Dead Zone" and "The 4400", so i have a lot
of good times coming up on DVD. "Dead Zone" surprised me with later
seasons in how dark and complex it seemed to be, especially with the
minister and his connection to the evil politician. What was that
about, and what do you think the show has lost?