ha-ha! Too true!

So, Scary Tracey, did you watch the trailer yet?

From: Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Now that I think about it, it's not really that far fetched. I mean, after
Deity-knows-how-many-centuries of us shaving these poor guys bald in order to
make pricey sweaters for ourselves, they'd *have* to be p*ssed off...

"Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: No
the description on Netflix kind of terrified me. after I got done
laughing at the concept of killer sheep

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> didja check the trailer?

> From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> All jokes aside, huh? Oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!!
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: All the jokes about sheep put me in mind of this
> film i've been hearing about for months, "Black Sheep". With taglines like
> "There are forty million sheep in New Zealand. They're all pissed off" and
> "The violence of the lambs", it sounds like a hoot. It's supposed to be very
> violent, very gory (the sheep routinely eat human entrails), and very funny.
> Sounds like a blast, reminds me of an updated version of camp classics like
> "The Food of the Gods" or "Night of the Lepus", but with more blood, and FX
> courtesy of WETA!
>
> Check out the trailer, it's hilarious.
> http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/blacksheep/internationaltrailer/
>
> Synopsis:
> http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/black_sheep/about.php
> This blood-soaked horror comedy is the story of Henry Oldfield (Nathan
> Meister), a New Zealander with an unfortunate phobia...of sheep. When Henry
> was a boy, his father was killed in a herding accident on the land, and Henry
> fled to the big city. Now, years later, he has returned to sell his half of
> the farm and--at the behest of his therapist--to face his fears. Meanwhile,
> Henry's sadistic older brother Angus (Peter Feeney) has taken over the family
> business, and become widely known for his controversial genetic experiments
> on the animals. When two animal activists release one of Angus's
> genetically-altered lambs, Henry's trip quickly turns into his worst
> nightmare, as the lamb's zombie-like bite turns sheep and people into vicious
> flesh-eaters. Henry joins forces with one of the animal activists (Danielle
> Mason), and together they try to escape the sheep and find an antidote for
> the virus.
>
> Director Jonathon King cleverly plays on the silliness of the normally
> docile, dimwitted lamb as terrifying monster, and his shots of the sheep
> swarming over the hills induce equal parts thrills and laughter. However, the
> storyline could perhaps have benefited from a bit less action, and a bit more
> plot, as the suspense and jokes begin to fizzle by the end. The excellent
> WETA WORKSHOP (known for its work on the LORD OF THE RINGS trilogy) delivers
> hilariously gory special effects. Faces are eaten off, humans throw their own
> limbs, and heads explode, culminating in a raucous bloodbath that will likely
> earn BLACK SHEEP cult status among the EVIL DEAD crowd.

> "Akin, but no matter what you think, I am concerned for your life, so I’ll
> only say this once; if you talk too much or ask too many questions, you might
> say something that interests the Community, and you really, really don’t
> want to get them interested." - The Side Street Chonicles by C.W. Badie

"There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels will get
organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut, "A Man Without A
Country"

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: