yeah it was great! Murphy playing the arrogant-then-ultimately-paranoid
superstar, and the nerdy lookalike at the same time was great. This movie was
the first time i got a hint that Murphy might have acting skills beyond simply
telling jokes onscreen.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have Bowfinger on DVD and watch it a few times a year.

The scene with Kip crossing the freeway and the instance where the
MindHead rep (Terrance Stamp) tells Kit that under no circumstances should
he "show it to the Laker Girls" always leaves my ribs sore from laughing.

Chubby Rain? Fake Purse Ninjas? Why not - gotta be better than the
garbage Hollywood feeds us now...

James Landrith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: 703-593-2065 * fax: 760-875-8547