WTF???

From: "James Landrith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
What? Are you saying that one man, a Mac laptop and a few hours of virus
coding couldn't topple the computer system of a technologically superior
society of interstellar conquerors on the first try?

You so totally have to know that Steve Jobs is an alien so Macs are, of
course, compatible with all of the major Milky Way operating systems.

I refuse to believe otherwise.