Every time i see that scene i hiss at the screen.

From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Here is my nomination for the worst bad plot blockbuster of all time:

Revenge of The Sith: Anakin haunted by visions of the death of his
beloved Padme embraces the Dark Side in order to save her from what
he sees as an inescapable fate and when she questions his judgement,
he attempts to kill her. Not only is this one of the insipid and
lackluster character motivations of all time, it's also the single
most disappointing moment in the history of Sci-Fi. Watching George
Lucas destroy what could have been the single greatest legacy in the
history of the genre and essentially reduce it to used asswipe is
staggeringly heartbreaking. Arguably, there has never been a moment
more anticipated or considered in the history of Science Fiction than
the transition of Anakin Skywalker from Jedi Knight to Sith Lord. How
could he possibly have done that to himself and his work?

Bosco
--- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"