"Highlander with shape shifters, psychics, vampires, and lots of red tape"?
Sounds like the crappy last Highlander movie about the "Source".  That movie
sucked beyond belief!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Tracey de Morsella wrote:

> Looking for some flix to rent on Netflix over the weekend. I just saw a
> preview for Day Watch, that was interesting. Has anyone hear of it or
> its prequel Night Watch. Anyone read th trilogy. It got some good
> reviews. I never heard of them prior to seeing the preview. I think it
> came out while I was in Mexico. NY Times describes it as "Star Wars
> Meets the Vampires in Moscow."

The plots can be convoluted at times, often taking a backseat to cool special
effects but they're both fun to watch. Think Highlander with shape shifters,
psychics, vampires, magic and lots of red tape. "Night Watch" is the darker
film but the more light-hearted "Day Watch" is probably the better of the two.
I'm really looking forward to the director's next project, "Wanted" with
Angelina Jolie and James McAvoy.