thanks for all the research, Tracey. Knew I could count on you! You know what,
though? I'm going to avoid seeing any pictures of the beastie. Having come this
far with the project so tightly under wraps, I think I'll wait until i'm in
theatre to confront whatever it is, so I can be surprised. I'll read some more
about the movie, though.

I'm really excited and hopeful. the giant monster flick is something that's
long languished in America. It never really took off on the level of truly
scaring people, either. I mean, outside the first, awesome, frightening
Godzilla movie (I've only seen the Americanized cut with Raymond Burr, hear the
original Japanese version is better) I can't think of many giant monster flicks
that scared American audiences. We had loads of  giant monster pics, of course.
We all grew up on them, from Destroy All Monsters to King Kong. But those were
rarely *scary*, just exciting, entertaining, or plain silly (Smog Monster,
anyone? Mothra?) I think I can recall being afraid of the man-eating
Gargantuan, but that's it.

I hear the movie "The Host" was really good, but it didn't do big box office
here. It only did two million in America, but over eighty-six million
worldwide!Contrast that with something like Rob Zombie's "House of 1000
Corpses", which despite being junk, did sixteen million here, but only four
million overseas.

Seems like in America most monster flicks deal with vampires or werewolves or
zombies or ghosts. Wonder why Asia is more into the giant-sized type?

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Try these sites from imdb

There have also been a number of characters' MySpace pages found,
through which you can find other characters in the movie.
"Rob"--http://www.myspace.com/robbyhawkins

www.jamieandteddy.com <http://www.jamieandteddy.com> In September 2007
this website was discovered. It features a password protected video of
the actress who plays Jamie Lascano as the character keeping a video
diary for her boyfriend. The password for the video is jllovesth. There
are 5 videos so far.

www.theblairgodzillaproject.com <http://www.theblairgodzillaproject.com>
is another new site that shows the characters and films that inspired
J.J. Abrams to make the film.

http://www.slusho.jp/. This site is designed to appear as a commercial
website about a fictitious beverage called 'Slusho' that J.J. Abrams has
so far included in both "Lost" and "Alias."