From: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Martin
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 8:26 PM
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: SPOILERS !!!!Re: [scifinoir2] Re: Saw 28 Weeks on DVD- Plot
Holes, Plot Holes ....

Thinking about this, James, maybe she was simply providing a graphic example
of your statement. You *asked* for an Army of One, and she gave it to you...

James Landrith <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:james%40jameslandrith.com> .com>
wrote: I remember looking at my former Army officer wife during the movie
when
things were spirally out of control and saying something about "it figures"
and then made an off the cuff comment about an Army of One. Then I regained
consciousness three hours later..