Yeah but how much does it cost to get water?

--- Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> $600K for a *small townhouse? In Georgia, that's a big-A$$ mansion
> in Buckhead!
>
> "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          One of the
> things that appeals to me about Seattle is that there are
> lots of independent coffee houses where the self-employed (writers
> included) seem to work. Out in the suburbs there are all
> Starbucks--its
> not the same. Anyway, when we move I'm going to try working at a
> few
> of the coffee houses sometimes to break out the monotony
>
> I understand your circumstances. Seattle is one of the few places
> where
> mortgages are going up. $600,000 for a small townhouse is the going
>
> rate. I'm going to rent for a while and seek out fixer upper,
> investment rental properties in areas that are up and coming, but
> not
> where i would not to live. I used to rent out flip houses with my
> dad
> after we rehabbed them when he was alive. Long ago my husband used
> be a contractor. We are in for some serious times with the real
> estate
> market and banking, and I do not want to be a victim of that. Once
> things calm down, or if we find a fixer upper in the right areas,
> then
> we would buy. unfortunately, with employment growing here, the Lake
>
> being so deep, traveling on the highway is a nightmare that is only
>
> going to get worse. So being close to town is no longer an
> advantage.
> While there all people from all over the world living out here, the
>
> religious right seem to rule out side with the liberal leading in
> town.
> People are friendly in town and reserved outside. Strange area.
> Like
> my neighbors though
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > i feel you. When i take days off i rarely spend all day at the
> house. I will work in the yard for a while, maybe do some chores.
> But after a few hours i get lonely and need to be around people. So
> I always go to the gym and take classes, then meet a friend for
> lunch, or my wife. Or, i'll just go to the bookstore or the park to
> be around people. although i love to write, i don't often write in
> solitude. I like to go to a coffee shop or the park and write.
> that's one reason i don't like watching movies at home only. i
> really miss interacting with people at the theatre.
> >
> > I think some of this is because i was often very lonely as a
> child. but a lot of it is due to my personality. I really am a
> strong extrovert.
> >
> > As for where you live, i pay a hell of a lot more mortgage for
> living IP (Inside the Perimeter, the loop around Atlanta) than I'd
> pay if I lived in the suburbs. The main issue was quality of life:
> I like the diversity closer in, the proximity to malls and theatres
> [...]
=== message truncated ===

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.