This was changed in Massachusetts. You can vote any way you please in
the Primary on February 5th.

George

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Keith, that also means that we'd have to scrap the voting system as
is, get rid of voting rules like the one here in Jawja that says that
you have to be GOP or Dem to vote. The Powers'll never let that fly..

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: back to my feeling we need a true multi-
party system. maybe a small but viable minority could do something to
get ideals like his better ones out there

> From: Daryle
>
> I've heard a lot of this from early in the campaign, and it's
> amazing to me that the candidate that means me the least good is
> the one I agree with the most out of all the available Republicans.
>
> What also gets me is how no one takes his good points and runs with
> them. Paul's analysis of the economy is the best of all the
> candidates, in either party. For the reasons described below (as
> well as others), there's no way he's going to get he nomination...
> so why not steal his math homework and look like a genius?
>
> On 1/17/08 1:15 PM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
> wrote:
>
> i missed that, heard him on "Meet the PRess" saying his message had
wide appeal, and, unfortunately, that included some deemed racists--
but that's not his fault or an indication of any negatives in his
message.

> From: "B. Smith"
> This story has been around for a while but it finally seemed to
gain traction when it was published in the New Republic.

> BTW did you see him try to defend himself? According to him Dr.
King and Rosa Parks were his heroes and this coming out now because
it would erode the support he was getting from "the blacks."

<snip>