if this happens, it's proof of the existence of a benevolent and
loving diety.

I can't wait for the movie but I am sure gonna miss Rube.

--- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> 'Dead Like Me' Could Return As Series
> By MICHAEL HINMAN
> Source: SyFy Portal
> Jan-24-2008
> http://justpushplayonline.com/
> After almost a year of delay, "Dead Like Me" returns with a new
> adventure of George Lass and her gang of grim reapers this summer.
> The
> movie alone has been something "Dead Like Me" fans have asked for
> over
> the last two years since Showtime cancelled the series, but there's
>
> something more that could be on the horizon: a resurrection of the
> series itself.
>
> Ellen Muth, who plays George, is expected to talk with the online
> radio
> show Just Push Play Friday about the telemovie, which shot last
> year
> without star Mandy Pantinkin. In the interview, Muth reportedly
> announces that if viewership for the new telemovie is strong,
> there's a
> chance the series could be returning to television in one form or
> another as a revived series.
>
> The latest project stars Henry Ian Cusick of "Lost" fame as the
> manager
> of the grim reapers, playing a character named Cameron Kane.
> Pantinkin,
> who played Rube Sofer in the original series, was unable to reprise
> his
> role in the telemovie, but sources are now saying that if the
> series
> does come back to television, Pantinkin will be back in his
> previous
> role as George's father figure of the afterlife.
>
> It is unclear how involved creator Bryan Fuller is with the
> revival,
> moving on since the show's cancellation to work on "Heroes" on NBC,
> and
> later creating what is more or less an unofficial "Dead Like Me"
> spinoff, "Pushing Daisies" on ABC. The telemovie was written by
> Stephen
> Godchaux and John Masius, and directed by Stephen Herek. Both
> Godchaux
> and Masius were executive producers on the old series, combining to
>
> write seven episodes during the show's limited run. Herek directed
> "Life
> or Something Like It" in 2002 as well as "Mr. Holland's Opus" in
> 1995.
>
> "Just Push Play" can be heard Fridays at 8 p.m. ET
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

Be a better friend, newshound, and