What's the deal with Gates' website?

From: Daryle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
The Don Cheadle story was really interesting. I live in a county just
outside of Charlotte that was Indian Land for a very very long time after
slavery. I am now curious as to whether or not the tribes that lived here
owned slaves.

This series is great family viewing, and even though it's on in February,
it's refreshing. I also think it could be a great way to drive traffic to
Dr. Gates' new website, but I didn't see a mention of it during the show.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: