I knew the title was from the actual article. I did not think that
you were attempting to mislead at all. Sorry for any confusion

--- "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/02/08/obama-suggests-clinton-sh_n_85645.html

> > "There is no reason Good can't triumph over Evil, if only angels
> will get organized along the lines of the Mafia." -Kurt Vonnegut,
> "A Man Without A Country"

> > Yahoo! Groups Links

I got friends who are in prison and Friends who are dead.
I'm gonna tell ya something that I've often said.

You know these things that happen,
That's just the way it's supposed to be.
And I can't help but wonder,
Don't ya know it coulda been me.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.