thanks. I mean that.

From: "Tracey de Morsella (formerly Tracey L. Minor)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PressureAlert. so when you going to call me so I can set up a fast blog
for you. a simple one with a few add ons can be done in less than two
hours.

Pressure over. I know you got a lot going on. Take care of the
important stuff first. I will be here when you are ready

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> i was saying "yes, dad" to Astro. No, no offense at all! I appreciate your
> compliment and comments, same for everyone else.

> From: Bosco Bosco <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Hey Keith
>
> I am sure that I am probably just missing something here. I didnt
> really understand your response and I wanted to make sure I had not
> caused offense.
>
> thanks

> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

>> yes, dad! :)
>>
>> thanks, seriously, though

>>> Mass. voters at that time? Now he is claiming that he could be a