Dude

Episode 3 is Lucas' last chance to redeem the self rape of what
should have been the the greatest science fiction legacy of all time.
That Lucas did that to his own work is painful to remember much less
ever watch again. That said, Let me recap what's wrong with Episode 3
with a short rewrite/synopsis of the final moments before Anakin
becomes the greatest villian of all time

Anakin. "I'm terrified you are going to die like my mother. I had to
side with the Emperor to save you
Padme: I can't believe you'd do this. You're killing me. Obi-Wan
agrees this is terrible
Anakin: You betrayed me to Obi-Wan. Die bitch Die.

>From highly fear motivated tragic figure to pointless ignominy in the
space of two minutes. Lucas should have just wiped his but with Movie
Posters from Episodes 4-6 and filmed himself flushing it. It would
have been better than those first three episodes. I'm still crying
today.

Bosco

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.