Actually, that is why I did it.  Chris and I had a fight.  When that
happens, we try to walk away and come back together after we cool off.
I needed to kill a few hours, and take my mind off stuff, so I drove up
to the theater.  Jumper was about to start, so I chose it.  It took my
mind off of stuff.  I know you got more serious stuff going on, but it
is just what the doctor ordered.  I went with very low expectations so I
enjoyed it and went home to make up with Chris