There are quite a few of them out there, including David Drake, Bill
McKay...now I'm drawing a blank! (checking search engine)...Oh yeah David
Sherman, Dan Cragg, Kevin Randle, Jerry Pournelle, and please don't let me
forget Robert Heinlein...(singing) "And many more..."

marian_changling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:           Joe Haldeman if you look
at his early work only. He branched off
since "The Forever War", of course.

I want to say that there's another Vietnam vet is also a SF writer. I
have to put my thinking cap on.