I'm trying *very* hard to get my head around that thought, and failing
mightily. Give me the name of this site, let me head over and say that a few of
them look like monkeys and see how fast my name ends up on hit lists. Or maybe
I need only remark the late Howard Cosell's remark about a Redskins receiver
during a MNF game ("Just look at that little monkey run!") I sometimes forget
that stupidity *isn't* limited by race, creed or color.

Martin (just lost fully two-thirds of the miniscule amount of hope I had for
humankind)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
 In a message dated 5/15/2008 7:30:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,