I'm glad I misunderstood and that you voted for who you wanted - no
matter who that is.  I did not perceive you as someone who could be
pressured by others in your political decision making.

I'm bias, but I do not think she gets a raw deal on ambition.  I agree
with you on the point that Obama is extremely ambitious. I think he is
as ambitious as her, but is better at taking the long view of the
repercussions of his actions.  She sometimes thinks in the short term
and plans to deal with the fall out later. I think she has made a
number of moves that are perceived to place her ambitions above the
future of the party, comrades in the senate, or would-be allies.  I
know Obama has done some things in the name of ambition that are not
so positive, but they did not have far reaching repercussions--at
least not yet.  I realize most that like her just see moves as being
the way you have to be to win.  However, if that is the case then the
definition of win is debatable.

the follow are a few of the most recent steps she has taken to creat
these cutthroat perceptions of her ambitions:

When Dems win, it is often because Blacks put them over the top.  Once
the Clintons realized they had lost Blacks, they started a subtle
southern strategy usually used by republicans.  Republicans always say
blacks are stupid for blindly following the dems.  The reason most of
us do is because of the white southern strategy of say and doing
things coded to reach white men who are racist.  When the Clintons did
that they risked the party because if blacks had stayed home, it would
have affected everybody down ticket.  They reinforced this by saying
over and over that Obama injected race into the election and that they
did nothing.  Many people still believe it.  But it will help her win,
so that is what is important.

After dems finally won over the majority of Hispanics they Clinton
using rhetoric that Hispanics do not like Blacks and will not support
one in an elections.  While it is true with many older Hispanics, most
younger Hispanics have supported Blacks in the recent past.   Again,
this line was designed to get Hispanics aligned with her but
endangered the whole party and down ticket elections if Obama won,
because many Hispanics now hate republicans, but like Mc Cain.  The
dems like to be perceived as for all people and she screwed with their
40 year brand.    But it will help her win, so that is what is
important.

As a woman, there have been numerous times when I perceive gender bias
impacting the race, however, the Clintons have a contentious
relationship with the media that has nothing to do with bias.
Additionally, the media is sitting on a minimum of 10 scandals in
which one or both of them are involved that they will only report on
if the republicans introduce any of them.  In one instance the only
reason Hillary was not arrested is because of her stature as first
lady. Yet they say the media is soft on Obama because of gender bias.
 Sometimes when the media reports facts or numbers they scream gender
bias.  As a result you has whole feminist organizations pitted against
each other.  As a result young and older women are warring with each
other.  When what is really at work is a Clinton blow back.  Women
make up over 55-60% of democratic voters.  Again she risked part of
the party splintering. But it will help her win, so that is what is
important.  using complaints about that bias as a tactic for winning
does not make me warm and fuzzy as a feminist.  Most women in power do
not complain.

She repeatedly called on democrats to vote on her gas tax proposal
that they all thought was pandering.  She in effect said, you are
either with me or against me when she knew some were in the middle of
raising their state gas tax to fix bridges.  Had Obama not stood up to
her and convinced most people it was a bad move, some of of her allies
in the senate would have been severely damaged politically had she
continue with the proposal.  But it will help her win, so that is what
is important.  Ironically, it played into her reputation as a liar and
I think it cost her many votes in Indiana and North Carolina.    She
sometimes is her own worst enemy.

When Gore was running for office, she siphoned fundraising money for
her senate campaign to the sum of a $140 million, even though her
opponent was polling poorly and had a $million dollar budget.  She did
the same to Kerry for her re-election campaign.

Regarding Michigan and Florida, so that she can claim the nomination
she is backtracking on support of the rules, If she was not Hillary
Clinton they would not even be paying attention.  She has people fired
up on those states who were not fired up before she decided not to
support the rules once she discovered she was losing.  This works
against party interests because they struggle to stop states from
holding primaries early, if they let Clinton get her way they think
mayhem will ensue.  But it will help her win, so that is what is
important.

The list goes on.  She has a long history of not supporting allies and
working to hurt those who do not follow blindly.  I do not think the
biases against her are because she is a woman but because she is who
she is.   I think she is good a playing victim and getting people to
rally behind her because of it.    I've got to give her credit.  She
is the only woman I have ever seen play victim and be perceived as
strong by women and men.  It's definitively a skill.

However, as a woman, I feel her victim campaign, running on her
husband's clout is insulting to women.  I admit, I no longer like her,
but she could have won this clean and could have been a symbol to
women around the world.  She is strong and has accomplishments of her
own to be proud of.  Now her stature has fallen globally, with her
only continuing to be held in high regard here, in Israel and to a
lesser  degree, England.  Despite the idea pushed in the media that
all women are behind her,  she lost more than a third who were behind
her as recently as three months ago.   While she opened to door for
women politicians, she broke every rule in how women get to the top.
As most of the women who are opposed to her being president say,  we
need a woman in the White house, but she is the wrong woman

I know this is a very long rant, but I just read that they are
discussing fighting all the way to the convention.  I will get a grip.
 I am woman hear me roar.... sigh