LOL at James Brown!  HIT me!  I understand the mystical suspicions.  But the
instructor
I had at Warrior Training never went there.  She was extremely practical,
quiet-voiced,
Soothing, direct...and when Yoga was over, she was the wildest dancer in the
group!

Imagine...Yoga at 6AM, dancing at 6:30AM...ahhhh, new experiences.

I have learned in the past year to try, then decide.  And because of this,
I've had some
Really excellent experiences which, for the first 60 years of my life, I
missed because
Of suspicion and fear.

This (&)%(*$^* software capitalizes the beginning of each line
automatically!

Maurice C. Jennings
Certified Credit Consultant
Credit Justice Services
FEATURES THE 75 Day Credit Makeover.

A client can potentially see an increase of
50 - 100 points in their credit score
in 75 days or less!
100% Money Back Guarantee*
*Terms and conditions apply