But that's the best time to think! And leading off with Pauley Perrette in the
middle of an NCIS marathon on USA...*inspired*. *Nothing* gets my interest
faster than a woman with brains.

--- On Sat, 7/26/08, Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Astromancer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Rosario is so...(was: Batman Villains & Casting
Speculation)
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 26, 2008, 4:45 PM

Aw, man...Why do you wanna make me think on a Saturday...right after Soul
Train?? Okay, I can't give you names because I has more to do with
attributes of personality; like like cleverly disguised intelligence, as in
Pauley Perrette's Abby Sciuto on NCIS; or the quirky Rachel True (older
sister on Half and Half..or the the only sistah in the movie The Craft). There
is also the type of woman who is undeniably feminine no matter where you put
her or how you dress her (as in Roxann Dawson & Penny Johnson Jerald
[Kassidy yates}) I guess I find beauty in the unusual of the sometimes socially
unacceptable, as in I can't figure out how no one noticed how 'stacked
the young Whoopi Goldberg was (and pretty, when she wasn't making faces...)
That's it in a nutshell though it is a very long list of women I find
attractive beyond the social and cultural definitions with quickly become
cliche` to me...Okay, my last comment on this subject; If you look deeply and
 open-mindedly at any woman, you will see something beautiful in every one. It
is a gift given to all females that I think was designed by Nature to be
noticed by the 'right man' for them...Told you you shouldn't make
me think on a Saturday...after Soul Train...

&quot;See that guy who looks like a cross between Elvis and P-Funk?
That&#39;s Johnny Ross.&quot; From THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES by C.W.
Badie