While I did not think season one was crappy, I really can't refute
much else of what you say except one important point.  Heroes took
massive losses when it came to viewership. So much so, they canceled
all spin-off plans even though it had a time slot, the cast was hired,
some scripts were written, the directors were directors.   Kringe had
been offered other opportunities to helm non-heroes related show, I
have not heard anything about them in recent months.   Advertisers who
paid the high rates because of the success of the first season were
not happy.  Other advertisers thinking of buying time backed out.
 It also did not do well as a leadin show last season.  Critics and
fans who prasised it in season one, panned it.  So I ask you what
about that makes in now such a success that Kringe would not need to
prove himself as not being a one hit, one season wonder?

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Omari Confer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>