[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Love the guy myself.  He was my first choice too.  He's the #1 IMPEACHMENT
advocate - a real patriot!
  Amy

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0smG7ptcM

  Allow me to present you with my first choice for President of these United
States. Way back in another lifetime--a year and a half ago--Dennis Kucinich
was my choice for Prez, before John Edwards, Obama, and hillary Clinton. I like
his real straight talk, his interesting background (dude was once so poor he
had to live with friends), his lack of doing what's politic.  And man can dude
get excited! Check out his speech at the DNC tonight, surely one of the most
lively in the convention...