You are wrong again Mr Keith...

There are only a handful of women that could share the screen with Christian
Bale without seeming like some random hot chick.

We are talking about actresses that can actually act....

Outside of Kristen Bell...

The CW cannot, will not and does not create talented actresses...

Get over the fact that they are hot...none of them can act...

Period.

c w m