well, I like Biden. Not my best, favorite choice, but I'm cool with him. His
work with Civil and women's rights has been good, and I like much of his
foreign policy attitude. not perfect, but he'll do

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
In a message dated 8/27/2008 7:24:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL
PROTECTED] writes:
I agree. I look at some of the so-called establishment leaders, and they're
some combination of racist, ignorant, criminal, stupid, clueless, elitist (the
old fashioned definition, i.e. filthy rich), closet gays who condemn
homosexuality on Sunday, bribe takers and givers--
And Obama picked one as his VP