Earth to Gym: McCain will not scale back NAFTA.  His plan to NOT tax
the rich and powerful will hurt small business.  He does not plan on
lowering the national debt.  He will not reform programs.

So...what is your point?  Since even you and yours concede that
whoever we elect not much is going to change, I intend to do what I
do in real life...hire the younger, smarter, more competent candidate.

~(no)rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I just finished watching CSPAN. They had a pundit talking about
Obamas plan.