Whatever happened to Knight Rider???

-See that guy who looks like a cross between Elvis and George Clinton? He is
Johnny Ross.- From THE SIDE STREET CHRONICLES by C.W. Badie

--- On Mon, 9/29/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] "Knight Rider" Premieres on NBC Tonight
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:12 PM

And I bypassed "All the King's Men" for "Knight Rider" and GW's idiotic talk!
Fool that I was!

From: "Martin Baxter" <Truthseeker013@ icqmail.com>

Missed it, I say with pride, knowing that Mister Bush would be prevalent and
that I could hear those lies at my leisure through C-SPAN. CSI:NY was supposed
to premiere last night, and I got hooked into "All The Kings' Men".