Plainly obvious. Which is why I missed it. ;-)

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] "Legend of the Seeker" Series Debuts This Weekend

 Date : Mon, 03 Nov 2008 23:33:11 +0000

 From : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

 Cc : Grayson Reyes-Cole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

What's up with the Polynesians? Two words: New Zealand.

Like i posted, the actor who plays the Seekers friend and confidant is a native
who played a general in "Xena", so they're just using the local talent.

Are there any people of colour in the books?

From: Grayson Reyes-Cole
This post made me laugh and laugh and laugh... As far as inordinant amounts of
pale flesh go... I'm trying to figure out how they had sense enough to dress
the Confessor with pants under her top to ensure she could ride and fight
comfortably, but they pushed the tiny twins so far up and out that I'm positive
she remained upright through all the action sequences (unless she was on the
ground and being incredibly still) for that reason.

And what is up with those Polynesians anyway?

Grayson Reyes-Cole
http://www.graysonreyescole.com
Facebook
Bright Star
When evil is done for the greater good, a price must always be paid...
Lyrical Press October 2008