Au contraire, as a regular listener to the Tom Joyner Show, I can
attest that Joyner is an avid Obama supporter.  He even bounced Tavis
Smiley from his weekly segment on the Joyner Morning Show because
Smiley was consistently hating on Senator Obama.

~rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> How is Tom Joyner covering it.  I know Obama is not one of his
favorite
> people

On