With horror films, gore or no, it's pretty easy. If it's made by an American
Studio, it's most likely gonna suck. American horror films tend toward extreme
suckage so often that they're rarely worth watching even if you get in for free.

--- On Tue, 11/18/08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Don't See SAW
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 10:35 PM

Same here. I can't abide watching films that revel in literal blood and guts,
dismemberment, and the like.

From: "Justin Mohareb" <justinmohareb@ gmail.com>

I'm one up on you. I haven't seen one, two, three, four, OR five.

I mean, sure he doesn't get paid not to act, but I'm just not into torture porn.

JJ Mohareb

--
Read the Bitter Guide to the Bitter Guy.
http://thebitterguy .livejournal. com