This particular parlor game - parsing films for goofs is a little too
obsessive compulsive for me but this is my favorite goof/not goof
listed for "Crystal Skull" at IMDB:

Incorrectly regarded as goofs: It can be said that Indy is incorrect
in his geography when, in the scene where Indy teaches his students,
he tells them Skara Brae is off the west coast. However, Indy is most
likely referring to the fact the ruins are off the west coast of the
island of Orkney, which is off the north coast of Scotland.

...right!

~(no)rave!

--- In scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com, "Tracey de Morsella" <tdli...@...>
wrote:

> Indiana Jones Comeback Tops Blunders Poll
>

> 18 December 2008 4:15 AM, PST
>
> http://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000002/#ni0632067
>
> Indiana Jones And The Kingdom <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/>
Of The
> Crystal Skull has topped a new poll of this year's most gaffe-prone
movies -
> with a staggering 64 continuity blunders.
>
> Harrison Ford <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000148/> 's whip-cracking
return
> to his hit adventurer franchise came first in a new survey by film
website
> moviemistakes.com.
>
> Fans spotted a huge number of mistakes in the Steven Spielberg
> <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000229/>  movie - including the use of
a Harley
> Davidson motorbike from 2000, despite the fact the film is set in
1957.

> Other blunder-filled films include box office smash Mamma Mia
> <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795421/> ! and Heath Ledger
> <http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005132/> 's last full acting role as
The Joker
> in Batman movie The <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/>  Dark
Knight -
> with 44 and 43 mistakes respectively.
>
> Jon Sandys, Moviemistakes editor, says, "With the budget of many
movies,
> you'd think they could avoid mistakes like this, or at least use
computers
> to cover them up, but they keep cropping up, and eagle-eyed movie
fans keep
> spotting them."
>
> The full list of 2008's continuity-challenged films is as follows:
>
> 1. Indiana Jones and the <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/>
Kingdom of
> the Crystal Skull - 64 mistakes
>
> 2. Mamma Mia <http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0795421/> ! - 44 mistakes