Thank you, Adrianne. *hugs*

 Subject : Re: [scifinoir2] OT: On a personal note...

 Date : Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:00:50 -0500

 From : Adrianne Brennan <adrianne.bren...@gmail.com>

 To : scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com

My most sincere sympathies for your loss. Take care of yourself; we'll be
here when you are ready and able to return. *hugs*
~ "Where love and magic meet" ~
http://www.adriannebrennan.com
Experience the magic of Blood of the Dark Moon:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/botdm.html
Take a bite out of Blood and Mint Chocolates:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/bamc.html
Dare to take The Oath in Book 1 Bound:
http://www.adriannebrennan.com/theoath_bound.html