Nothing worthwhile but that hasn't stop Limbaugh from trying to snort it up.

--- On Wed, 3/4/09, Reece Jennings <mcjennings...@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Reece Jennings <mcjennings...@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: [scifinoir2] Limbaugh Rooting for Planet to Explode
To: scifinoir2@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 10:52 PM

What's
that coming out of your ears???

From: scifino...@yahoogro ups.com
[mailto:scifinoir2@ yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of Bosco
Bosco
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2009 11:26 PM
To:
scifino...@yahoogro ups.com
Subject: Re: [scifinoir2] Limbaugh Rooting
for Planet to Explode

    Ouch. That made me hurt cause I am still coughing from the
      flu and I can't laugh and cough at the same time

--- On
      Wed, 3/4/09, Tracey de Morsella
      <tdli...@multicultur aladvantage. com> wrote:

From:
        Tracey de Morsella
        <tdli...@multicultur aladvantage. com>
Subject:
        [scifinoir2] Limbaugh Rooting for Planet to Explode
To: "' Lockhart,
        Daryle '" <dar...@darylelockha rt.com>,
        afrikanmind@ hotmail.com, "'Albert Fields'"
        <cbilmarketing@ yahoo.com>, bettil...@msn. com, "CINQUE "
        <cinque3...@verizon. net>, "'Cleo'"
        <cleo.wadley@ aliefisd. net>,
        dorothyhamm@ sbcglobal. net, duva...@hotmail. com,
        fis...@bellsouth. net, "'GTW'" <gwashin...@aol. com>,
        "'Jeffrey Ballou'" <jeffreypballou@ gmail.com>, "'Kai
        Pettaway'" <killa...@gmail. com>, kalpub...@aol. com,
        keithbjohnson@ comcast.net, "'Kera'" <imke...@gmail. com>,
        kimbe...@luftworld. com, "'Leroy Hughes'"
        <seriousnupe87@ yahoo.com>, "'Leslie'"
        <ilovesgrho1922@ yahoo.com>, "'Logic'"
        <logic1...@aol. com>, "'Martin Baxter'"
        <Truthseeker013@ icqmail.com>, "'Marvalous' "
        <mmb1...@gmail. com>, "'Michael Gordon'"
        <gord...@indiana. edu>,
        michael.v.w. gor...@gmail. com, "'ravenadal' "
        <ravena...@yahoo. com>, rs...@yahoo. com, "'Seku
        Brathwaite'" <everythingist@ nyc.rr.com>, "'Valery Jean'"
        <valeryjean77@ yahoo.com>, "'Wendell Theophilus Smith'"
        <wendellsmithis@ gmail.com>, "'Whitney J Evans'"
        <sonofafieldnegro@ sbcglobal. net>,
        williamsfred@ speakeasy. net, "'Zanfordino Anthony'"
        <beta...@yahoo. com>
Date: Wednesday, March 4, 2009, 9:23
        PM

        Limbaugh
        Rooting for Planet to Explode
        Could
        Help GOP, Radio Host Claims

        In remarks that seemed guaranteed to create controversy, conservative
        radio host Rush Limbaugh said today that he was "rooting for the planet
        Earth to explode" because it would help the GOP retake the White
        House.
        Mr. Limbaugh elaborated on his planet explosion theory, explaining
        that if the world blows up in the next four years "it will happen on
        Barack Obama's watch."
        "Let's face it, the world exploding would be great for the GOP and
        Barack Obama knows it," he said.  "That's why he is doing
        everything in his power to keep the planet from blowing up."
        While asserting that he had his fingers crossed that the planet would
        detonate sometime in the next four years, he said that there were other
        scenarios he found equally appealing.
        "If the population of the U.S. was suddenly afflicted with plagues,
        locusts and open sores, that would be fantastic for the Republican
        Party," he said.  "I'm rooting for all of those things to
        happen."
        In an appearance on CNN, Republican National Committee chair Michael
        Steele seemed to distance himself somewhat from Mr. Limbaugh's remarks,
        telling Wolf Blitzer, "Rush is a great entertainer who just wants to
        make people laugh, like Bobby Jindal."
        Hedging a little, Mr. Steele insisted that despite perceived
        differences, he and Mr. Limbaugh are on the same page: "Rush is rooting
        for me to fail, and I am in fact failing."
        The Borowitz
        Report